The first visit is an evaluation where your physical therapist will conduct a comprehensive examination to create a plan of care with you. We will make sure to communicate the findings with your primary care physician to collaborate your care with them.
On your first visit please dress comfortably and carry the following, where applicable:
- Current X-ray, MRI or CT scan reports or post-surgical instructions.
- Driver's license/Government issued photo I.D. & your Health Insurance card.
- Doctor's presription. In NJ you can also directly access Physical therapy services, without a prescription from another health care provider.
- For HMO plans- Referral from PCP. This is different from a presciption.
- Medication list with dosage, frequency, route of administration, and reason for intake.
We make it easy for you to register for care by having you complete the necessary paperwork. Please complete and bring the following forms with you on the first visit if you can.
If you prefer to fill out registration forms at our office, please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.